Each month I publish a YouTube and blog Income Report showing you how much money I made in my business as well as some lessons learned that contributed to that success and outcome.
My goal is to be transparent with you, show you the ups and downs as well as inspire you to hopefully build your own YouTube channel and/or blog.
Side hustle income is a large part of the financial success we’ve enjoyed over the last couple of years. We’ve paid off debt, cash flowed our wedding and new-to-me car, and saved a down payment on our first home. Without a side hustle, all of those wins wouldn’t have been possible.
Right now, I have 10 online income streams; not every month I receive income from every single one, but I am constantly growing my income streams to be more diversified.
Business Income & Expense Report September 2022
Patreon is a monthly subscription to help support your favorite creators. On Patreon, you will find exclusive videos, like Budget Report Cards, personal videos, behind the scenes, live streams as well as all of my budget templates and printables.
Blog Ad Revenue: $74.83
On my blog, freedominabudget.com, I share everything from monthly business income reports (like this one) to money-saving tips.
My goal is to publish 2-3 new blog posts every week.
Blogs this month:
- The Best Baby Essentials You Can Buy on Amazon for 0-12 Months
- 50 Frugal Living Tips With A Big Impact
- What To Budget For In October
- 8 Tips For Budgeting with an Irregular Income
- Lowering the Cost of Car Insurance
- 7 Easy Ways To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft [Millennials Are A Target Too]
- Best High Yield Savings Accounts in 2022 – 2.70% APY
- IT’S HAPPENING… 2022 RECESSION (this is a GOOD thing!!)
- How Does Inflation Affect Spending
- 7 Frugal Hacks That Aren’t Actually Frugal
- Impulse Buying: What Is Impulse Buying and How To Stop [FREE PRINTABLE INCLUDED]
Here is what the Ezoic dashboard looks like and my blog ad revenue from the last 30 days.
Instagram Bonus Program: $101.91
Instagram rolled out a new program where they pay select creators for their content. Each month Instagram chooses a feature that they are going to pay you for. This month they paid for the reels that you created. The Reels I created brought in 41,950 views and they paid out $101.76.
Check out these videos to learn more about making money with Instagram Reels:
Course Sales: $179.49
My signature course is Dreamer To Profitable.
This course will help you build a profitable business so you can finally live the life you deserve to have! Dreamer To Profitable is definitely for you. This is a step-by-step guide to getting the life of your dreams.
Here is what some of our students have to say:
I also have a course on How To Save Money On Groceries.
This course teaches how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, stop food waste, and give you tips and tricks to harness your best grocery life. You’ll save money, learn how to spend wisely, and, most importantly, you’ll learn how to lower your food cost so you can spend on the things that bring you joy!
Brand sponsorships are a great way to increase your income as well as tell your audience about amazing brands and companies! I am extremely particular about what companies I work with and always fully vet those companies before accepting a sponsorship.
Digital Products: $365.25
On my website, I sell Monthly Excel Budget Templates and Spending Analysis Templates that work in Google Sheets! Soon all of my templates will be available in Excel and Google Sheets.
Affiliate Marketing: $737.86
If affiliate marketing is something you are looking to get into, I recommend taking the course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. Michelle digs into the best way to promote brands that you know, like, and trust and well as all of the legal elements of affiliate marketing. I’ll be honest, there was way more things that you need to be aware of and do to be FTC compliant than I expected. The course breaks it all down for you.
Ad Revenue: $974.80
YouTube pays me per ads shown on my videos.
I recently launched a 2nd YouTube channel with tutorials for entrepreneurs and challenging myself with daily uploads until I reach YouTube monetization requirements of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time.
Tutorials for Entrepreneurs with Kelly Anne Smith TOP videos this month were:
- How to Increase Blog Earnings – Higher EPMV – Ezoic Tutorial
- How to Download Digital Files From ETSY on Desktop, Mobile & Tablet
- How To Improve Listings in ETSY with eRank
- How To Create Gradient Text in Canva (with ANY font)
- Groups & Comparisons in YouTube Analytics
My Main Channel (Kelly Anne Smith) videos this month were:
- How Grocery Stores Manipulate You Into Spending More Money
- 10 Things I Don’t Buy | Money Saving & Minimalism
- How To Earn MORE Points On Fetch Rewards
- How to Make a Budget from Scratch – Budgeting for Beginners
- 10 Ways to Make Your House Look Expensive On A Budget
>> Get your own YouTube Monetization Tracker here:
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.