October 2021 Side Hustle & Business Income Report
Each month I publish a YouTube and blog Income Report showing you how much money I made in my business as well as some lessons learned that contributed to that success and outcome.
My goal is to be transparent with you, show you the ups and downs as well as inspire you to hopefully build your own YouTube channel and/or blog.
Side hustle income is a large part of the financial success we’ve enjoyed over the last couple of years. We’ve paid off debt, cash flowed our wedding and new-to-me car, and saved a down payment on our first home. Without a side hustle, all of those wins wouldn’t have been possible.
Business Income & Expense Report October 2021
In this video, I’m walking you through my October 2021 business income and expense spreadsheet following the Profit First Method by Mike Michalowicz. Click here to watch!
My October business income from smallest to largest:
Here is how I made $2,676.78 this month
Patreon is a monthly subscription to help support your favorite creators. On Patreon, you will find exclusive videos, like Budget Report Cards, personal videos, behind the scenes, live streams as well as all of my budget templates and printables.
Course Sales: $53.98
My course How To Save Money On Groceries Course launched this past summer.
This course will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, stop food waste, and give you tips and tricks to harness your best grocery life. You’ll save money, learn how to spend wisely, and, most importantly, you’ll learn how to lower your food cost so you can spend on the things that bring you joy!
My signature course Dreamer To Profitable launched in January!
This course will help you build a profitable business so you can finally live the life you deserve to have! Dreamer To Profitable is definitely for you. This is a step-by-step guide to getting the life of your dreams.
Here is what some of our students have to say:
Digital Products: $214.01
On my website, I’m now selling Monthly Excel Budget Templates and Spending Analysis Templates that work in Google Sheets! Soon all of my templates will be available in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Investment Property Savings Tracker *NEW*
- Budget By Paycheck Printable Template *NEW*
- Monthly Budget Printable Template *NEW*
- Brain Dumping Template *NEW*
- Morning Thoughts Template *NEW*
- Net Worth Tracker Spreadsheet
- Don’t Break The Chain Savings Challenge Printable
- Monthly Excel Budget Template
- Annual Budget Template
- Vacation Budget Template
- Wedding Budget Template
Food Inventory Printables in Pantry Inventory, Freezer Inventory, Fridge Inventory & Seasonings Inventory
Ad Revenue: $1,041.64
My blog and YouTube ad revenue are combined in Adsense.
I recently launched a 2nd YouTube channel with tutorials for entrepreneurs and challenging myself with daily uploads until I reach YouTube monetization requirements of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time.
Tutorials for Entrepreneurs with Kelly Anne Smith videos this month were:
- Freedom In A Budget’s Business Income & Expenses for October 2021 | Profit First Method
- How I’ll Build $100,000 in Passive Income This Year
- YouTube Analytics with 44,000 SUBSCRIBERS | BEHIND THE SCENES
- Best Time To Upload YouTube Videos to YOUR Channel! TubeBuddy Tutorial
- 7 Tips For New Entrepreneurs Become Your Own Boss
- How To Create YouTube Thumbnails In Canva
- Top 5 Canva Pro Features (2021)
- How to Download Digital Files From ETSY
- Freedom In A Budget’s Business Income & Expenses for September 2021 Profit First Method
- How to export a CSV of your subscribers | Flodesk Tutorial
- How to Change YouTube Channel Name UPDATED 2021
My videos this month were:
- 5 Ways I am NOT Frugal 🙅🏼♀️ | 5 Things Worth The Splurge
- EASY Life Hacks That Will SAVE You MONEY!
- How I’m an ENTREPRENEUR while working a 9-5
- 5 Signs You’re Doing BETTER With Money Than You Think
- Pregnancy is hitting me hard… 😩😩month 5 pregnancy update + baby bump + ultrasound!
- 5 ways to finish the year STRONG
- Pregnancy Essentials! First Trimester Pregnancy Must Haves!
- 7 EASY Minimalist Habits I use to Save Money
My blogs this month were:
Affiliate Marketing: $1,308.45
If affiliate marketing is something you are looking to get into, I recommend taking the course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. Michelle digs into the best way to promote brands that you know, like, and trust and well as all of the legal elements of affiliate marketing. I’ll be honest, there was way more things that you need to be aware of and do to be FTC compliant than I expected. The course breaks it all down for you.
The second is to join an affiliate network, I have two main ones that I go through Aragon Premium and Flex Offers. These two networks offer thousands of brands combined that you can work with. Everything is in one convenient place, you can search for the brands, apply right there, get affiliate links, track clicks, and your payouts all in one place! Aragon Premium and Flex Offers are my go-to!
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
what do you think?
You must be logged in to post a comment.