Each month I publish a YouTube and blog Income Report showing you how much money I made in my business as well as some lessons learned that contributed to that success and outcome.
My goal is to be transparent with you, show you the ups and downs as well as inspire you to hopefully build your own YouTube channel and/or blog.
Side hustle income is a large part of the financial success we’ve enjoyed over the last couple of years. We’ve paid off debt, cash flowed our wedding and new-to-me car, and saved a down payment on our first home. Without a side hustle, all of those wins wouldn’t have been possible.
Business Income & Expense Report January 2022
Patreon is a monthly subscription to help support your favorite creators. On Patreon, you will find exclusive videos, like Budget Report Cards, personal videos, behind the scenes, live streams as well as all of my budget templates and printables.
This month I was asked to speak to a private membership group on impulse spending!
Instagram Bonus Program: $112.86
Digital Products: $603.64
On my website, I’m now selling Monthly Excel Budget Templates and Spending Analysis Templates that work in Google Sheets! Soon all of my templates will be available in Excel and Google Sheets.
Course Sales: $729.22
My course How To Save Money On Groceries Course launched this past summer.
This course will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, stop food waste, and give you tips and tricks to harness your best grocery life. You’ll save money, learn how to spend wisely, and, most importantly, you’ll learn how to lower your food cost so you can spend on the things that bring you joy!
My signature course Dreamer To Profitable launched in January!
This course will help you build a profitable business so you can finally live the life you deserve to have! Dreamer To Profitable is definitely for you. This is a step-by-step guide to getting the life of your dreams.
Here is what some of our students have to say:
Affiliate Marketing: $820.44
If affiliate marketing is something you are looking to get into, I recommend taking the course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. Michelle digs into the best way to promote brands that you know, like, and trust and well as all of the legal elements of affiliate marketing. I’ll be honest, there was way more things that you need to be aware of and do to be FTC compliant than I expected. The course breaks it all down for you.
Ad Revenue: $1,223.08
My blog and YouTube ad revenue are combined in Adsense.
I recently launched a 2nd YouTube channel with tutorials for entrepreneurs and challenging myself with daily uploads until I reach YouTube monetization requirements of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time.
Tutorials for Entrepreneurs with Kelly Anne Smith videos this month were:
- YouTube Bloopers of a cranky pregnant woman & goofy husband #shorts
- YouTube Analytics with 45,000 SUBSCRIBERS December 2021 | BEHIND THE SCENES
- How to get paid for Instagram Reels | Instagram Bonus Program #shorts
- Flodesk Tutorial | How to Deliver a Freebie or Opt-In with Flodesk
- Outline Text in Canva – Change thickness and color
- How to Add EMOJIS to a Shop Announcement in Etsy
- How to EDIT a listing in ETSY | On Screen Step By Step Guide
- How I Made $54,000 on YouTube in 2021…. Part Time!
- Freedom In A Budget’s Business Income & Expenses for December 2021 | Profit First Method
My Main Channel (Kelly Anne Smith) videos this month were:
- How I Grew My Net Worth $500k in 5 Years!
- Financial Planning for Beginners [6 Steps]
- How To Avoid Impulse Spending (FREE PRINTABLE)
- 8 Simple Money Tips to Improve Your Finances Today
- How to Budget for the Whole Year | How To Create an Annual Budget
- 10 Ways To Build An Emergency Fund FAST!
- How to Save $1,000 in 30 Days!
My blogs this month were:
Brand sponsorships are a great way to increase your income as well as tell your audience about amazing brands and companies! I am extremely particular about what companies I work with and always fully vet those companies before accepting a sponsorship.
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.