Hi, Friends! May was an interesting month for us. We are still staying at home but the country is starting to open up. I’ll be honest, 2.5 months at home is starting to get to me but creating my course on How To Save Money on Groceries has been a good distraction!
We brought in $9,718.44 – $1,778.05 of that was from side hustle income!
If June is a 3 paycheck month for you, here’s a video that will be helpful.
Side hustle income is a large part of the financial success we’ve enjoyed over the last couple of years. We’ve paid off debt, cash flowed our wedding and new-to-me car and saved a down payment on our first home. Without a side hustle all of those wins wouldn’t have been possible.
Each month I’ll share my different side hustles, how much they earned and if I’ve dabbled in any new ones.
My May Side Hustles from largest to smallest:
Here is how I made $1,778.05 this month.
Affiliate Marketing: $929.90
I’m passionate about who and what I support and always vet all companies that I believe in. The most recent companies I have endorsed are:
• M1 Finance: $300.00
• Fetch Rewards: $268.50
• Blooom: $108.00
• Rakuten/Ebates: $80.00
• Amazon: $52.40
• Bestow Life Insurance: $50.00
• Built Bars: $47.00
• Credit Sesame: $24.00
YouTube Ads: $595.51
My videos this month were:
I’m now selling Monthly Excel Budget Templates and Spending Analysis Templates that work in Google Sheets! Soon all of my templates will be available in Excel and Google Sheets.
The templates available in my Etsy shop are:
Let me know if you have any requests! Even more templates are dropping soon, so stay tuned!
Robinhood Referral Stock: $47.38
I’ve been contributing to my Roth IRA and 401(k) for years, but haven’t explored outside of those two accounts. Until now.
Six months ago I started researching M1 Finance and Robinhood. Both are incredible investing apps, especially for beginners. When you sign up with Robinhood you get a free stock as do I, so it’s a win-win for both!
Patreon is a monthly subscription to help support your favorite creators. On Patreon you will find exclusive videos, like Budget Report Cards, personal videos, behind the scenes, live streams as well as all of my budget templates and printables.
As you can see, my dividends are low for the month of May, but honestly, I’m excited to see this!
Investing in Dividend Stocks through M1 Finance and Robinhood are an incredible way to make passive income in the long run. Most dividends are paid quarterly so receiving a few monthly dividends is an unexpected surprise. I am growing my portfolio by $500-$1,000 every month.
I am blown away by how I was able to make over $1,700 from side hustle income this month. The majority of that income came from you and your support. Thank you for watching my YouTube videos, reading this blog, sharing my content and clicking on my affiliate links.
It truly means the world to me!
Ways I save money:
• Fetch Rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you just for snapping pictures of your receipts. That’s really it. Free gift cards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and get gift cards from places like Amazon, Target, Ulta, Applebees. Use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
• Rakuten/Ebates: Rakuten is my to go way to earn Cash Back from over 2,500 stores like Macy’s, Amazon, Sephora, Walmart and much more. Join Rakuten today for free, and you’ll get a $10 Cash Bonus to get you started! Every three months, you’ll get a Big Fat Check in the mail or a PayPal payment just for shopping.
• CIT Bank offers CDs and savings accounts that provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings.
• M1 Finance is an easy to use brokerage platform that allows you to invest in Fractional Shares and auto reinvest!
• Webull Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400).
• Budget Templates: Excel budget templates with pre-populated categories and formulas to keep you on track with hitting your financial goals.
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.