Fetch rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you with free gift cards just for snapping pictures of your receipts.
That’s really it.
Free gift card rewards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and earn gift cards – FOR FREE!
We’re going to break down how to use the app and answer all of your questions like:
“What is fetch rewards?”
“How does Fetch Rewards work?”
“What receipts does Fetch Rewards accept?”
“How do I earn points?”
“How do I earn gift cards?”
“How do I redeem gift cards?”
First: Download the Fetch Rewards app and enter code QHKBH when you sign up to earn your first 2,000 points which is equal to $2 in gift cards.
How do the points work?
1,000 points equals $1 worth of gift cards.
Where are the gift cards to?
There are thousands of gift cards that you can redeem from charities to entertainment to retail to electronics to travel.
Some of my favorites are Amazon, Target, Applebee’s, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Bass Pro Shops, CVS Pharmacy, Khol’s Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, The Home Depot and Walmart.
Want to save money on groceries, learn how to stop busting your food budget and finally nail down meal planning? Check out my NEW course ‘How To Save Money On Groceries’ TODAY!
Do I have to pre select the items I’m going to buy?
Nope! This is one of my favorite things about the Fetch Rewards app.
You don’t have to preselect the items you are going to buy! You don’t have to scan barcodes of any individual items you bought.
You simply take a picture of your receipt and it will register the items that you bought, search for any offers, give you points and will even give you points if there aren’t any specific offers on your receipt – just for shopping and uploading your receipts you earn points!
What type of receipts can I upload?
You can upload any and ALL grocery store receipts, gas station receipts, convenience stores, wholesale retailers like Costco, Sam’s and BJ’s, as well as Aldi, Walmart and Target.
Fetch Rewards also allows you to link your Amazon account and SingleCare account to earn additional points.
How long do I have to upload receipts?
You have up to 14 days to upload receipts and you can upload up to 14 receipts in a week.
When you first download the app, go through your wallet or purse and pull out all of the receipts from the past two weeks and scan away.
This will not only earn you points, but also activate the 2,000 points from using code QHKBH when you first registered.
You have one week to scan your first receipt to earn that 2,000 point bonus which is equal to $2 in gift cards.
Can you upload e-receipts?
Yes you can!
On the Discover page click the blue button and this will search your email for online purchases including Amazon and Walmart Grocery Pickup.
Unfortunately at this time, this feature only works iPhone apps, Android has not been rolled out yet.
How often can I redeem gift cards?
You can redeem a gift card every 6 hours and the gift cards are in increments of $3, $10, $25 and $50.
When you earn enough points to redeem a gift card the circle will turn yellow around the increment that you are eligible for and it will be gray for amounts that you have not yet reached.
Can I use coupons and Fetch Rewards?
Yes, you can use coupons in the store and still upload your receipts to Fetch to earn points.
Click here to download Fetch Rewards to earn your own free gift cards by simply submitting pictures of your receipts!
Ways I save money:
Here at Freedom In A Budget, I am all about saving money! Here are some of the EASY ways that I save money:
• Billshark negotiates lower prices on your monthly bills to save you time, money and hassle.
• Credit Sesame offers Credit Score and Monitoring, Savings Recommendations and Identity Theft Protection. ALL FOR FREE.
• CIT Bank offers high yield savings accounts and CDs to provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings. With the CIT Bank No-Penalty CD, you get the security of an 11 month CD with no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
• Gabi is a full-service, online advisor who compares all your insurance options to find you the right policy, all in under two minutes.
• M1 Finance is an easy to use brokerage platform that allows you to invest in Fractional Shares and auto reinvest!
• Webull Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400).
• Glasses USA Save money by buying your prescription glasses, contacts or prescription sunglasses online. They have an easy to use virtual mirror so you can see what they look like on and carry tons of name brands up to 65% off your first pair.
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.