Everything You Need To Know About The Fetch Rewards App
Fetch rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you with free gift cards just for snapping pictures of your receipts.
That’s really it.
Free gift card rewards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and earn gift cards – FOR FREE!
We’re going to break down how to use the app and answer all of your questions like:
“What is fetch rewards?”
“How does Fetch Rewards work?”
“What receipts does Fetch Rewards accept?”
“How do I earn points?”
“How do I earn gift cards?”
“How do I redeem gift cards?”
First: Download the Fetch Rewards app and enter code QHKBH when you sign up to earn your first 2,000 points which is equal to $2 in gift cards.
How do the points work?
1,000 points equals $1 worth of gift cards.
Where are the gift cards to?
There are thousands of gift cards that you can redeem from charities to entertainment to retail to electronics to travel.
Some of my favorites are Amazon, Target, Applebee’s, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Bass Pro Shops, CVS Pharmacy, Khol’s Marshall’s, Nordstrom Rack, The Home Depot and Walmart.
Want to save money on groceries, learn how to stop busting your food budget and finally nail down meal planning? Check out my NEW course ‘How To Save Money On Groceries’ TODAY!
Do I have to pre-select the items I’m going to buy?
Nope! This is one of my favorite things about the Fetch Rewards app.
You don’t have to preselect the items you are going to buy! You don’t have to scan the barcodes of any individual items you bought.
You simply take a picture of your receipt and it will register the items that you bought, search for any offers, give you points, and will even give you points if there aren’t any specific offers on your receipt – just for shopping and uploading your receipts you earn points!
What type of receipts can I upload?
You can upload any and ALL grocery store receipts, gas station receipts, convenience stores, wholesale retailers like Costco, Sam’s and BJ’s, as well as Aldi, Walmart, and Target.
Fetch Rewards also allows you to link your Amazon account and SingleCare account to earn additional points.
How long do I have to upload receipts?
You have up to 14 days to upload receipts and you can upload up to 14 receipts in a week.
When you first download the app, go through your wallet or purse and pull out all of the receipts from the past two weeks and scan away.
This will not only earn you points, but also activate the 2,000 points from using code QHKBH when you first registered.
You have one week to scan your first receipt to earn that 2,000 point bonus which is equal to $2 in gift cards.
Can you upload e-receipts?
Yes you can!
On the Discover page click the blue button and this will search your email for online purchases including Amazon and Walmart Grocery Pickup.
Unfortunately at this time, this feature only works iPhone apps, Android has not been rolled out yet.
How often can I redeem gift cards?
You can redeem a gift card every 6 hours and the gift cards are in increments of $3, $10, $25 and $50.
When you earn enough points to redeem a gift card the circle will turn yellow around the increment that you are eligible for and it will be gray for amounts that you have not yet reached.
Can I use coupons and Fetch Rewards?
Yes, you can use coupons in the store and still upload your receipts to Fetch to earn points.
You can also DOUBLE DIP and use sites/apps like Ebates and Ibotta, and GetUpside to earn points through multiple apps.
Click here to download Fetch Rewards to earn your own free gift cards by simply submitting pictures of your receipts!
Can I use GoodRx with Fetch Rewards?
Yes! GoodRx has now partnered with Fetch Rewards!
If you sign up through Fetch Rewards, you will get 10,000 points which equals to $10 when you sign up for GoodRx and 1,500 ($1.50) for future prescriptions and refills!
What is GoodRx?
GoodRx is a free app that provides you savings of up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Simply download the app, enter in your prescription and the dosage with your zip code and it will tell you the cheapest pharmacies to get your prescription with your new prescription cost.
Ways I save money:
Here at Freedom In A Budget, I am all about saving money! Here are some of the EASY ways that I save money:
• Rakuten: Get cash back on online purchases and automatic coupons and savings with their browser plugin… and remember, you have to make a $20 purchase to get your $20 for free!
• GetUpside: Earn 20 cents per gallon on gas cash back when you download the app and use code FIAB20.
• CIT Bank offers high-yield savings accounts and CDs to provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings. With the CIT Bank No-Penalty CD, you get the security of an 11-month CD with no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
• M1 Finance is an easy-to-use brokerage platform that allows you to invest in Fractional Shares and auto reinvest!
• Ladder: Get a quick, free quote on term life insurance, affordable, online term life insurance. No exam! No waiting! No hassles!
• Talkspace: An online therapy platform that provides users the confidential support of a licensed therapist through an easy-to-use app.
• Fetch Rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you just for snapping pictures of your receipts. That’s it. Really. Free gift cards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and get gift cards from retailers like Amazon, Target, Ulta, and Applebees. Use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
• Openfit: Amazing workout classes where you can work with world-class trainers in the comfort of your own home for a fraction of the cost of typical in-person gyms.
• Lively: A modern health savings account. Prepare for tomorrow by making smart decisions about finances and healthcare today. Lively HSAs are free for individuals and families, so you never have to worry about hidden costs.
• Build Wealth by Investing in Index Funds Course: I’ve teamed up with my friend Jeremy from Personal Finance Club to teach you everything you need to know to invest in index funds! How to open an account, how much to invest, and how to choose an index fund. You’ll gain the knowledge and confidence to invest optimally and build wealth for decades.
UP NEXT: 5 Money Savings Challenges That Will Change Your Life
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
what do you think?
You must be logged in to post a comment.