Hi, Friends! February was a lucrative month for us and flew by so fast! I’m going to one of Jayme’s gigs at the end of March, so here’s to hoping this month is just as swift.
We brought in $10,940.15– $1,582.17 of that was from side hustle income!
If March is a 3 paycheck month for you, here’s video that will be helpful.
Side hustle income is a large part of the financial success we’ve enjoyed over the last couple of years. We’ve paid off debt, cash flowed our wedding and new-to-me car and saved a down payment on our first home. Without a side hustle all of those wins wouldn’t have been possible.
Each month I’ll share my different side hustles, how much they earned and if I’ve dabbled in any new ones.
My February Side Hustles from largest to smallest:
Here is how I made $1,582.17 this month.
Affiliate Marketing: $526.75
Affiliate Marketing is a fun side hustle. I took a course this month called Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing and it taught me more ways to expand my brand and how to do affiliate marketing correctly.
I’m passionate about who and what I support and always vet all companies that I believe in. The most recent companies I have endorsed are:
Built Bars are protein bars that have 15g of protein in each bar and only 5 net carbs. Best part? Built Bars are only 3 SP on Weight Watchers. Use freedominabudget for 10% off your order and free shipping.
Fetch Rewards: $352.50
Built Bars: $69.00
YouTube Ads: $866.07
My videos this month were:
I’m now selling Monthly Excel Budget Templates and Spending Analysis Templates that work in Google Sheets! Soon all of my templates will be available in Excel and Google Sheets.
The templates available in my Etsy shop are:
Let me know if you have any requests! Even more templates are dropping soon, so stay tuned!
Robinhood Referral Stock: $27.61
I’ve been contributing to my Roth IRA and 401(k) for years, but haven’t explored outside of those two accounts. Until now.
Six months ago I started researching M1 Finance and Robinhood. Both are incredible investing apps, especially for beginners. When you sign up with Robinhood you get a free stock as do I, so it’s a win-win for both!
As you can see, my dividends are low for the month of February, but honestly, I’m excited to see this!
Investing in Dividend Stocks through M1 Finance and Robinhood are an incredible way to make passive income in the long run. Most dividends are paid quarterly so receiving a few monthly dividends is an unexpected surprise. I am growing my portfolio by $500-$1,000 every month.
Moving forward, I am focusing on reinvesting in myself and my business. I jumped in head first and took my first course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing, which brought my business to a new level.
If you are wanting to learn how to make money blogging or on YouTube, this is definitely the class for you. It is 100% worth it!
I am blown away by how I was able to make over $1,500 from side hustle income this month. The majority of that income came from you and your support. Thank you for watching my YouTube videos, reading this blog, sharing my content and clicking on my affiliate links.
It truly means the world to me!
Ways I save money:
• Fetch Rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you just for snapping pictures of your receipts. That’s really it. Free gift cards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and get gift cards from places like Amazon, Target, Ulta, Applebees. Use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
• Rakuten/Ebates: Rakuten is my to go way to earn Cash Back from over 2,500 stores like Macy’s, Amazon, Sephora, Walmart and much more. Join Rakuten today for free, and you’ll get a $10 Cash Bonus to get you started! Every three months, you’ll get a Big Fat Check in the mail or a PayPal payment just for shopping.
• CIT Bank offers CDs and savings accounts that provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings. With the CIT Bank No-Penalty CD, you get the security of an 11 month CD with no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
• M1 Finance is an easy to use brokerage platform that allows you to invest in Fractional Shares and auto reinvest!
• Webull Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400).
• Glasses USA Save money by buying your prescription glasses, contacts or prescription sunglasses online. They have an easy to use virtual mirror so you can see what they look like on and carry tons of name brands up to 65% off your first pair.
• Budget Templates: Excel budget templates with pre-populated categories and formulas to keep you on track with hitting your financial goals.