Not sure what to get your dad or husband for Father’s Day? I’ve got you covered with this years top Father’s Day gift ideas!
Under $25 Father's Day Gift Ideas
- LED Flashlight Gloves – These are SO COOL!!
- BJ’s Inner Circle® Member for $25: Save money all year with a BJ’s Wholesale membership
- Hearsay Brewing Co Home Of The Mega Pint That’s Hearsay T-Shirt
- Audible Plus: Give the gift of listening to audio books – PLUS 2 FREE Audiobooks
- Kindle Unlimited
- Unlimited reading from over 1 million ebooks
- Unlimited listening to thousands of audiobooks
- Read on any device
Under $100 Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Binoculars that you can take pictures on your phone!
- Build Wealth By Investing In Index Funds Course: Help your dad learn how to build wealth for retirement.
Golf Practice Net: 10x7ft Golf Hitting Training Aids Nets with Target and Carry Bag for Backyard Driving Chipping
Under $200 Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Chicago Steak Company: Spoil dad with premium steaks! 10% off and free shipping!
- Invicta DC Comics Superman Chronograph Quartz Blue Dial Men’s Watch
Ways to save Money!
- Bestow: Get a quick, free quote on term life insurance, affordable, online term life insurance. No exam! No waiting! No hassles!
- GetUpside: Earn 35 cents per gallon on gas cash back when you download the app and use code FIAB20.
- Fetch Rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you just for snapping pictures of your receipts. That’s it. Really. Free gift cards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and get gift cards from retailers like Amazon, Target, Ulta, Applebees. Use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
- GoodRx: Free app that provides you savings of up to 80% on your prescriptions (even if you don’t have insurance). $5 sign up bonus!
- Rakuten: Get cash back on online purchases and automatic coupons and savings with their browser plugin… and remember, you have to make a $20 purchase to get your $20 for free!
- Blooom: FREE 401(k) or IRA analyzer, Let the experts take a peek at your retirement account. Get real advice on how it’s doing and how it could be performing better.
- Lively: A modern health savings account. Prepare for tomorrow by making smart decisions about finances and healthcare today. Lively HSAs are free for individuals and families, so you never have to worry about hidden costs.
- CIT Bank: BEST High-yield savings account, your bank shouldn’t be charging you money, instead, YOU should be making money off your money!
- Build Wealth by Investing in Index Funds Course: I’ve teamed up with my friend Jeremy from Personal Finance Club to teach you everything you need to know to invest in index funds! How to open an account, how much to invest, and how to choose an index fund. You’ll gain the knowledge and confidence to optimally invest and build wealth for decades.
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.