Hi Friends! December was an awesome month for Jayme and me!! We were able to bring in $10,238.14 and $1,554.31 of that was from side hustle! If December was a 3 paycheck month for you, here is a video that I put on my channel that may be very helpful for you, click here to watch.
Side hustle was a huge part of paying off my debt, cash flowing my wedding, cashing flowing my new (to me) car, and saving down payment on our first home (click here for an empty house tour).
Each month I will share with you my side hustles, how they went and if I started any new ones!
Now for what you have been waiting for! My December Side Hustles from largest to smallest!
Here is how I made $1,554.31 this month, $1,549.36 of that was business revenue!
Affiliate Marketing: $558.84
Affiliate Marketing is a really fun side hustle, I took a course this month called Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing and it really taught me a lot on how to expand my brand and knowledge of how to do affiliate marketing correctly. I am very passionate about who and what I support and always vet all companies that I support. My most recent companies that I have endorsed are Fetch Rewards which lets you scan receipts to earn gift cards. Totally free and you get 2,000 points ($2) when you scan your first receipt using code QHKBH at sign up! Built Bars, which are a protein bar that has 15g of protein in each bar and only 3 SP on Weight Watchers Freestyle. Use freedominabudget for 10% off your order and free shipping.
Capital One 360: $260.00
Built Bars: $124.00
Fetch Rewards: $50.00
YouTube Ads: $591.21
December was a really fun month on YouTube! Some of my top videos were How I Saved $50,000 This Year – Minimalism + Frugal Living and Savings Challenges in 2020. I also created my first FREE 52-Week Savings Challenge Tracker.
I am having so much fun with my Etsy shop! I am now selling my Monthly Excel Budget Template, Annual Budget Template, Vacation Budget Template and Wedding Budget Template… and a BRAND NEW template, a Spending Analysis Template!! I have some more ideas of future templates and pintables but let me know if you have any requests!
Robinhood Referral Stock: $7.27
As you all know, I have jumped into the world of investing. I’ve been contributing to my Roth IRA and 401(k) for years but haven’t explored outside of that. About 6 months ago I started researching M1 Finance and Robinhood. Both are incredible investing apps, especially for beginners. When you sign up with Robinhood you get a free stock as do I, so it’s a win-win for both! Webull is also another great platform for investing and YOU get two free stocks (up to a value of $1400 for FREE) when you deposit $100!
As you can see, my dividends are pretty low for the month of September, but honestly, I am so excited to see this! Investing in Dividend Stocks through M1 Finance and Robinhood are an incredible way to make passive income in the long run. Most dividends are paid quarterly so receiving a few monthly dividends is a great surprise. I am growing my portfolio by about $500-$1,000 every month!
In 2019 I really worked on reinvesting in myself and my business, I jumped in head first and took my first course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing which I feel like brought my business to a whole new level. If you are wanting to learn how to make money blogging or on YouTube, this is definitely the class for you. It is 100% worth it!
Wow I am blown away at how I was able to make over $1,500 ($2,000 is my goal for January) as side hustle this month and a ton of it came from YOU!! Thank you so much for supporting me through watching my YouTube videos, reading this blog, sharing my content and clicking on my affiliate links. It truly means the world to me!
Ways I save money:
• Fetch Rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you just for snapping pictures of your receipts. That’s really it. Free gift cards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and get gift cards from places like Amazon, Target, Ulta, Applebees. Use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
• Billshark negotiates lower prices on your monthly bills to save you time, money and hassle.
Credit Sesame offers Credit Score and Monitoring, Savings Recommendations and Identity Theft Protection. ALL FOR FREE.
• CIT Bank offers CDs and savings accounts that provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings. With the CIT Bank No-Penalty CD, you get the security of an 11 month CD with no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
• M1 Finance is an easy to use brokerage platform that allows you to invest in Fractional Shares and auto reinvest!
• Webull Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400).
• Glasses USA Save money by buying your prescription glasses, contacts or prescription sunglasses online. They have an easy to use virtual mirror so you can see what they look like on and carry tons of name brands up to 65% off your first pair.
• Budget Templates: Excel budget templates with pre-populated categories and formulas to keep you on track with hitting your financial goals.