Do you need a super easy recipe to bring to a fall party with only 3 ingredients?!
Try this 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Fluff Dip!
- 1 (15 ounce) can of 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package of Vanilla Instant Pudding (Cheesecake Instant Pudding is also very good)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of thawed Whipped Topping
Options to serve with:
- Graham Crackers
- Vanilla Waffers
- Apple slices
Mix all of the ingredients together with an electric mixer and chill until ready to serve.
Want to save money on groceries, learn how to stop busting your food budget and finally nail down meal planning? Check out my NEW course ‘How To Save Money On Groceries’ TODAY!
TRY SOME OTHER RECIPES HERE:
Ways I save money:
Here at Freedom In A Budget, I am all about saving money! Here are some of the EASY ways that I save money:
• Fetch Rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you just for snapping pictures of your receipts. That’s really it. Free gift cards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and get gift cards from places like Amazon, Target, Ulta, Applebees. Use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
• Rakuten/Ebates: Rakuten is my to go way to earn Cash Back from over 2,500 stores like Macy’s, Amazon, Sephora, Walmart and much more. Join Rakuten today for free, and you’ll get a $10 Cash Bonus to get you started! Every three months, you’ll get a Big Fat Check in the mail or a PayPal payment just for shopping.
• GetUpside: Earn 20 cents per gallon on gas cash back when you download the app and use code FIAB20.
• CIT Bank CDs provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings. With the CIT Bank No-Penalty CD, you get the security of an 11 month CD with no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
• M1 Finance is an easy-to-use brokerage platform that allows you to invest in Fractional Shares and auto reinvest!
• Budget Templates: Excel budget templates with pre-populated categories and formulas to keep you on track with hitting your financial goals.
A default is when an individual stops making payments on a debt. If the debt is secured, such as a mortgage or an auto loan, the lender can repossess the asset that was acquired with the loan.
If the debt is unsecured, such as a credit card balance, the lender can sell the debt to a collections agency who will attempt to collect the owned funds and, if necessary, seek a court ruling that gives them the right to take possession of the borrower’s assets.
My YouTube & Blogger Income Report October 2023 | YouTube, Courses, Digital Products, Social Media Marketing
In this YouTube income report, you will see a detailed breakdown of how the channel made $6,255.91 in the month of October 2023, through Adsense, digital products, website ad revenue, course sales, memberships, freelance social media, and sponsorships.
Saving money isn’t always the most exciting thing, one of the best ways to stay motivated to save is savings challenges! I am a very competitive person and if I can make a game out of saving money, it makes me work that much harder.
Today I’m sharing the ultimate list of savings challenges that will keep you pushing for more resulting in great returns!
My YouTube & Blogger Income Report September 2023 | YouTube, Courses, Digital Products, Social Media Marketing
In this YouTube income report, you will see a detailed breakdown of how the channel made $6,671.36 in the month of September 2023, through Adsense, digital products, website ad revenue, course sales, memberships, freelance social media, and sponsorships.
It can be easy for the fast-paced pressures of daily life to cause stress. Having to manage
work and family life all while taking care of your home can consume a lot of time and money.
As is the nature of life, unexpected expenses are bound to crop up from time to time, and
they can quickly become stressful if you’re not financially prepared. Fortunately, establishing
a realistic budget can help to alleviate some of that stress. Keep reading to find out how.
Some of the links in this article are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support our Website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.