This Zucchini bread is so simple to make, so moist (sorry for the trigger word but it REALLY is) and delicious! Great for breakfast, after school snack or even midnight snack!
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil you can substitute applesauce for 1/2 the oil
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp nutmeg
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Before you start cooking, download the Fetch Rewards app and scan your grocery receipt from today to start earning gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Ulta, Target, Walmart, Buffalo Wild Wings. Download here and use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
Grease two 8 x 4 inch pans or 6 mini loaf plans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Assemble your ingredients. Mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon together in a bowl.
Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and beat well. But be careful not to over mix as it will cause bread to be too dense.
(Batter will be VERY thick, almost the consistency of cookie dough but it will thin our when you add the zucchini. I thought I did something wrong the first time I made it)
Grate zucchini. Stir into the mixture (along with the nuts) until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Mini-loaf pans take about 35-40 minutes.
Large sized loaves take about 55 minutes.
Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool. Enjoy!
I personally love my zucchini bread with a little cream cheese on top! So good!!
This week I gave the second loaf to my neighbors because I honestly didn’t want it in my house or I would eat both of them in a week. My neighbor stopped my as I was off to the store and asked me when I was making it again for them!
He said they have a friend that makes it EVERY year for Christmas and this was the BEST zucchini bread his family has ever had. And that right there is why I had to title this recipe the BEST EVER ZUCCHINI BREAD RECIPE!
TRY SOME OTHER RECIPES HERE:
Ways I save money:
Here at Freedom In A Budget, I am all about saving money! Here are some of the EASY ways that I save money:
• Fetch Rewards is a free grocery savings app that rewards you just for snapping pictures of your receipts. That’s really it. Free gift cards on groceries on thousands of products every day, no matter where you get your groceries. Just scan your receipts and get gift cards from places like Amazon, Target, Ulta, Applebees. Use code QHKBH to earn 2,000 points ($2)!
• Rakuten/Ebates: Rakuten is my to go way to earn Cash Back from over 2,500 stores like Macy’s, Amazon, Sephora, Walmart and much more. Join Rakuten today for free, and you’ll get a $10 Cash Bonus to get you started! Every three months, you’ll get a Big Fat Check in the mail or a PayPal payment just for shopping.
• Credit Sesame offers Credit Score and Monitoring, Savings Recommendations and Identity Theft Protection. ALL FOR FREE.
• CIT Bank CDs provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings. With the CIT Bank No-Penalty CD, you get the security of an 11 month CD with no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
• M1 Finance is an easy to use brokerage platform that allows you to invest in Fractional Shares and auto reinvest!
• Webull Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1400).
• Budget Templates: Excel budget templates with pre-populated categories and formulas to keep you on track with hitting your financial goals.